COVID-19 Needs Assistance
Interested in helping your community?
Basic Needs Assistance
- Contact the Information and Referral (I&R) program to connect with health and human services resources, including Child Care Assistance, Employment Services, Food Resources, Housing and Homeless Services, Mental Health, Substance Abuse and Developmental Services, Older Adult Services and Public Benefits.
- During business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excluding holidays:
- Call 703-777-0420
- Language interpretation services are available at no cost
- After hours and on the weekend:
Loudoun County Resources and Services (Español)
The Food Assistance interactive map helps residents search food assistance sites, including food banks, pantries and non-school meal distribution sites.
Dedicated Shopping Hours
The Dedicated Shopping Hours interactive map helps residents search grocery stores and pharmacies with designated hours for vulnerable individuals by street address. These shopping hours are designated for older adults, as well as individuals with underlying health issues or compromised immune systems, who are at greater risk of complications from COVID-19.
- If you're facing eviction as a result of the financial impact of COVID-19, find helpful resources here.
- Learn more about rent assistance programs and helpful information.
- If you need foreclosure assistance, find helpful resources here.
- Just Neighbors, a non-profit organization providing legal services to the immigrant community of Virginia.
- Legal Services of Northern Virginia, a non-profit law firm providing free legal advice to low-income, elderly, and disabled individual and families in a number of areas including, unemployment claims, housing: evictions and foreclosures and protective orders.
The Loudoun Pet Pantry is a partnership between The Humane Society of Loudoun County, Loudoun County Animal Services and Loudoun Hunger Relief. Its mission is to help keep pets in loving homes by providing food supplies for families in need. Also, Loudoun County offers low-cost rabies vaccine and microchip clinics throughout the year.
Prescription Pick-Up & Delivery Service for Residents Vulnerable to Coronavirus
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is offering a prescription pick-up and delivery assistance program for the county’s senior residents and those who are more vulnerable to COVID-19. Interested residents should contact the Sheriff’s Office at 703-777-1021 to request this service. Residents may call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Deliveries will be made during normal business hours.
- WMATA Metrorail and Metrobus Operating Information
- Loudoun County Transit Operating Information
- Dulles Greenway Information
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ Coronavirus FAQs: What Veterans Need to Know
- For local information about services for veterans and family members, including immediate assistance, benefits, employment and training, contact the Loudoun County Veterans Program Coordinator at 571-258-3815 or by email.
- Email Veterans Services Program with your name and email address to be added to our email distribution list.
Receive updates from Loudoun County
Contact us with Questions