Planning and Zoning Online Application Submission
Planning and Zoning Applications may be submitted online. All materials must be included at the time of the application submission, or the application review will be delayed. Note that once a submission is started, you cannot save and return to it.
Application Types and Forms
Planning and Zoning can accept the following applications online. When a specific application form is required, it is linked below.
Schedule a legislative land use pre-meeting
Pre-meetings are required for all legislative applications.
- Request a legislative land use premeeting or waiver in LandMARC (Account required).
Application forms and required documents
All legislative applications require:
- Land Development Application, which can be completed and signed using DocuSign.
- Statement of Justification
- Requirements for the statement of justification are listed in the checklist document for the corresponding application type.
- Plat or Concept Development Plan
- See all application forms and submission checklists here.
- In order for a submission to be complete, all documents required by the application checklist must be submitted.
The following legislative applications are accepted through online submission.
Apply Online in LandMARC
- Apply online in LandMARC (account required)
The submission form will indicate any documents that are required to be uploaded with your application. All materials must be included at the time of the application submission, or the application review will be delayed.
All legislative and administrative fees can be found in Appendix A of the Zoning Ordinance. Fees are to be paid by check, made out to the County of Loudoun and can be dropped off in the Government Center first floor lobby or mailed to:
Department of Planning and Zoning
P.O Box 7000
Leesburg, VA 20177-7000