The purpose of this solicitation is to obtain specialized resources and expertise to support the County of Loudoun (County) in undertaking a broad range of program management tasks associated with successful implementation of capital and non-capital projects as well as other Board of Supervisors directed projects outside of the capital program.
The County intends to enter into a Contract with the selected Offeror, to serve as the Capital Projects Program Management Office (PMO) for a one (1) year period with three (3) additional option years. The resultant Contract will consist of two (2) components: regular full-time support and lump sum task orders on an “as needed” basis.
Loudoun County, Virginia, manages a six (6)-year Capital Program in excess of $3 billion. Projects within the Capital Program are primarily managed by three (3) entities:
• The Department of Transportation and Capital Infrastructure (DTCI).
• Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS).
• Towns and municipalities located within the County of Loudoun, Virginia (Towns).
Management and oversight of the projects managed by the LCPS and the Towns are excluded from the management, oversight, and monitoring component of this Contract, but shall be included in the reporting component of this Contract.
There are five (5) program management areas:
• Program Area 1 – Traffic Engineering
• Program Area 2 – Facilities
• Program Area 3 – Transportation
• Program Area 4 – Space Planning and Renovation
• Program Area 5 – Real Estate Planning and Acquisition
A Pre-Proposal Conference will be held virtually using Microsoft Teams software on May 23, 2023, at 11:00 a.m.
Addendum #1 Changes and/or Additions issued on May 23, 2023.
Addendum #2 Changes and/or Additions issued on June 9, 2023.