Updated 1/3/22, 1:00 p.m.
County Government Operating Status
- Loudoun County Government will be open but on unscheduled leave status on Monday, January 3, 2022. Employees who staff essential 24-hour county operations and other essential services must work as scheduled.
COVID-19 Information Line
- The Health Department's COVID-19 information line is not in operation Monday, January 3, 2021, due to the inclement weather and county government's unscheduled leave status. The latest information about COVID-19 is available at loudoun.gov/coronavirus.
Loudoun County Courts
- The Loudoun County Courts are open today, Monday, January 3, 2022
Loudoun County Transit Services
- All Commuter Bus Services are canceled on Monday, January 3, 2022.
- All peak period Metro Connection Bus Services are canceled on Monday, January 3, 2022.
- The Courthouse Shuttle Bus is operating today, Monday, January 3, 2022.
- All Leesburg routes, (Routes 54, 55, 56 & 57) will restart at 1:00 p.m.
- Route 70 (Leesburg – Dulles Town Center) and Route 72 (GWU - Wiehle-Reston East Metrorail) will restart at 1:00 p.m.
- Route 62 (Ashburn) and Route 84 (Dulles Town Center – Wiehle-Reston East Metrorail) have been modified slightly and will restart in the 1:00 p.m. time frame.
- Routes 80 ( Sugarland Run Connector), Route 81 (Countryside Connector) and Route 82 (Sterling Connector) remain suspended due to poor road conditions. Road conditions for these routes will be checked again in the 2:00 p.m. time frame
- Paratransit Bus Services are suspended for the day.
- Get the details on any impacts to Loudoun County Transit Services at loudoun.gov/buschanges.
Loudoun County Public Schools
- Loudoun County Public Schools independently publishes information about the LCPS operating status. Visit lcps.org for that information.