Updated 1/3/22, 10:04 a.m.
County Government Operating Status
- Loudoun County Government will be open but on unscheduled leave status on Monday, January 3, 2022. Employees who staff essential 24-hour county operations and other essential services must work as scheduled.
COVID-19 Information Line
- The Health Department's COVID-19 information line is not in operation Monday, January 3, 2021, due to the inclement weather and county government's unscheduled leave status. The latest information about COVID-19 is available at loudoun.gov/coronavirus.
Loudoun County Courts
- The Loudoun County Courts are open today, Monday, January 3, 2022.
Loudoun County Transit Services
- All Commuter Bus Services are canceled on Monday, January 3, 2022.
- All peak period Metro Connection Bus Services are canceled on Monday, January 3, 2022.
- Local Fixed Bus Routes and Paratransit bus services are suspended as of 9:30 a.m., Monday, January 3, 2022.
- The Courthouse Shuttle Bus is operating today, Monday, January 3, 2022.
- Get the details on any impacts to Loudoun County Transit Services at loudoun.gov/buschanges.
Loudoun County Public Schools
- Loudoun County Public Schools independently publishes information about the LCPS operating status. Visit lcps.org for that information.
- Find out who is responsible for plowing snow on your road at loudoun.gov/roads.
- Learn more about weather forecasts, VDOT's snow removal, and get important contact information at loudoun.gov/winter.