The Loudoun County Board of Supervisors has scheduled a Transportation Summit for Tuesday, July 29, 2021, beginning at 6:00 p.m.
The summit is intended to provide Board members with a dedicated opportunity to discuss transportation issues, one of the Board’s strategic focus areas. Representatives of the Department of Transportation and Capital Infrastructure will provide the Board with updates on several topics, including:
- An overview of how the Virginia Department of Transportation works with the county on transportation projects.
- An overview of the Countywide Transportation Plan.
- A summary of the transportation project development process.
- An in-depth review of the traffic signal project development process and the county’s efforts to streamline the process.
- A status report on implementation of county-led data collection and signal warrant analysis for development applications.
The Transportation Summit will take place in the Board Room of the Loudoun County Government Center, 1 Harrison Street, SE in Leesburg and will be televised on Comcast Government Channel 23 and Verizon FiOS Channel 40 and livestreamed at loudoun.gov/meetings. Documents for the meeting will be posted at loudoun.gov/bosdocuments.
# # #