Several community events offering COVID-19 vaccine to members of the public are scheduled in Loudoun County over the next several weeks. Vaccinations are free of charge for everyone regardless of immigration or health insurance status.
The vaccination events are intended to increase access to COVID-19 vaccine by providing more opportunities in various locations throughout the county. The events will offer the 2-dose Pfizer vaccine to anyone 12 and older.
The vaccination events are open to anyone on a first-come, first-served basis as long as vaccine supplies last; however, appointments are also available through pre-registration.
The schedule of community vaccination events and optional pre-registration information is posted at loudoun.gov/vaccineevents.
The schedule of first-dose events is as follows:
- Leesburg: Sunday, June 13, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Leesburg Elementary School, 323 Plaza Street NE, Leesburg.
- Sterling: Sunday, June 27, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Rolling Ridge Elementary School, 500 E. Frederick Drive, Sterling.
- Lovettsville: Saturday, July 10, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Lovettsville Elementary, 49 S. Loudoun Street, Lovettsville.
- Sterling: Sunday, July 11, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Meadowland Elementary School, 729 Sugarland Run, Sterling.
- Bluemont: Saturday, August 7, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Bluemont Community Center, 33846 Snickersville Turnpike, Bluemont.
Additional COVID-19 vaccination events may be scheduled this summer. The dates, times and locations will be posted at loudoun.gov/vaccineevents.
Loudoun County encourages residents to stay informed about COVID-19.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about how to protect yourself and your family and to sign up for email and text updates on COVID-19.
- Opt in to receive text messages:
- English: Text LCCOVID19 to 888777
- Spanish: Text LCCOVIDESP to 88877
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may call the Loudoun County Health Department’s information line, 703-737-8300, or send an email.
# # #