The Loudoun County Clerk of the Circuit Court’s office recently hosted a conference on jury management attended by several circuit court clerks and deputy clerks from other jurisdictions in Virginia.
During the conference, topics related to special COVID-19 protocols for jury trials, the jury summons process, jury management technology systems and other relevant topics related to the administration of jury trials were discussed by conference attendees. By meeting collectively to review and discuss these topics, officials hope to create an extensive network throughout Virginia to collaborate on developing best practices for jury management.
Representatives from other Virginia circuit court clerks’ offices who attended the jury conference in person and virtually included:
- Clerk of the Circuit Court Sarona Irvin, Shenandoah County
- Clerk of the Circuit Court Angela Moore, Warren County
- Deputy Clerk Kate Anderson, Clarke County Circuit Court Clerk’s Office
- Deputy Clerk Alyssa Crump, Warren County Circuit Court Clerk’s Office
- Deputy Clerk Amanda Fox, Fairfax County Circuit Court Clerk’s Office
- Deputy Clerk Alena Murdock, Rockingham County/City of Harrisonburg Circuit Court Clerk’s Office
The Loudoun County Clerk’s Office Jury Management team of Jury Manager Leslie Kelly and Deputy Clerks Kim McDaniel and Cherilyn Myers planned, organized and assembled the conference.
For more information about the Loudoun County Office of the Clerk of the Circuit Court, visit loudoun.gov/clerk.
# # #