Due to the inclement weather forecasted in some parts of Loudoun County, the COVID-19 vaccination site will have a delayed opening Monday, February 15, 2021. The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for western Loudoun County, in effect until 10:00 a.m. Monday (Feb. 15).
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
- The county’s vaccination clinic will have a delayed opening on Monday, February 15, 2021. The vaccination site will open at 11:00 a.m. Monday, February 15. All individuals who had vaccination appointments before 11:00 a.m. will be contacted directly to be advised that they may show up for their appointment any time between 11:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- More information about the ongoing COVID-19 vaccination effort is posted at loudoun.gov/COVID19vaccine.
- The Health Department’s COVID-19 call center will open on time, at 9:00 a.m. Monday, February 15.
- For COVID-19 related questions, please call 703-737-8300 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- The Virginia Department of Health’s call center is open 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Call 1-877-ASK-VDH3 (877-275-8343) for assistance.
Monitor Weather Forecast
- The county is carefully monitoring the weather forecast. At this time, no other decisions regarding county operations for Monday, February 15, 2021, that may be impacted by the forecasted inclement weather have been made.
# # #