News & Announcements Home
The original item was published from 1/31/2021 9:01:33 PM to 1/31/2021 9:02:18 PM.
News & Announcements
Posted on: January 31, 2021
[ARCHIVED] County Open on Monday, Feb. 1; Employees Granted Unscheduled leave
County Operational Status - Monday, February 1, 2021
- Loudoun County Government will be open but on unscheduled leave status on Monday, February 1, 2021. Employees who staff essential 24-hour county operations and other essential services must work as scheduled.
- The COVID-19 call center will also be closed on Monday, February 1, 2021.
- The county’s COVID-19 vaccination clinic will be closed Monday, February 1; all individuals who had vaccination appointments on Monday have been contacted to reschedule their appointments.
- More information about the ongoing COVID-19 vaccination effort is posted at loudoun.gov/COVID19vaccine.
- The COVID-19 testing event previously scheduled on Tuesday, February 2, is canceled.
- More information about COVID-19 testing opportunities is posted at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing.