Loudoun County will host free, drive-through testing for COVID-19 at Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park, 42405 Claudia Drive in Leesburg, Wednesday, May 20, 2020, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The testing is open to all and will occur rain or shine.
No appointments are necessary. There are no age or residency requirements. A person does not have to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 in order to be tested. No prescription is necessary.
Anyone who is tested will be asked to provide contact information for the test results, which should be available within a week.
Those attending the testing will enter Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park from Crosstrail Boulevard onto Loudoun United Drive. They will be:
- Directed into parking lots and into lanes for drive-through testing.
- Asked for their name, date of birth, address, phone number and current symptoms, if any.
- Asked to proceed to the next station to have their specimen collected. A nasal swab is preferred, but oral swabs are available upon request.
- Asked to proceed to the exit.
This is a one-day event. No other testing dates are scheduled at this time.
Loudoun County encourages residents to stay informed about COVID-10.
Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about how to protect yourself and your family and to sign up for email and text updates on COVID-19.
- Text LCCOVID19 to 888777 to receive text alerts from Loudoun County about COVID-19.
- Text LCCOVIDESP to 88877 to receive text messages in Spanish from Loudoun County about COVID-19.
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may call the Loudoun County Health Department’s information line, 703-737-8300, or send an email.
# # #