Loudoun County Treasurer H. Roger Zurn Jr. reminds taxpayers that payments for supplemental real estate and personal property taxes are due Wednesday, February 5, 2020.
Payments postmarked after February 5, 2020, will incur a 10 percent late payment penalty. Additional interest at the rate of 10 percent per annum will be assessed. The due date will not be extended for bills where assessment questions have been filed with the Board of Equalization.
Payments can be made using electronic check (eCheck), VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. There is a convenience fee added to payment card transactions. There is no fee for eCheck. Payments may be made:
- Online: loudounportal.com/taxes
- Through your mobile device: The Link2Loudoun app is available for free from the iPhone App Store and the Google Play Store. The app allows access to loudounportal.com/taxes to pay your taxes.
- Telephone: 1-800-269-5971 may be called 24 hours a day. During regular business hours, call 703-777-0280. Have your account number and credit card number ready.
- By Mail: County of Loudoun, P.O. Box 1000, Leesburg, Virginia 20177-1000
- In Person: Treasurer’s Office Locations
- 1 Harrison Street SE, First Floor, Leesburg, Virginia 20175
- 21641 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 104, Sterling, Virginia 20166
The offices are open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., weekdays and 24-hour deposit boxes are located outside each office.
Contact the Loudoun County Treasurer’s Office at 703-777-0280 or by email with questions regarding your supplemental tax bill or if you have not received your supplemental bill.
Stay up to date on tax information by subscribing to the Tax Notices category of Alert Loudoun at loudoun.gov/alert. You can also text the word “TAXES” to 888777 to receive text messages about tax-related information, including upcoming deadlines.
The Real Property Tax Relief Program for the Elderly or Disabled is administered by the Commissioner of the Revenue. For more information, email, phone 703-737-8557 or visit loudoun.gov/taxrelief.
# # #