The September Caregiver Educational Seminars provided by Loudoun County Area Agency on Aging will focus on depression in older adults. Becky Etter, RN with Loudoun County Mental Health will cover relevant topics including:
1. How to recognize depression
2. Reasons older adults become depressed
3. Available treatment options
4. The right to seek or refuse treatment
5. The need for caregivers to take care of themselves
You can register for this free event online at www.loudoun.gov/aaa, by email to [email protected] or by calling Liz Grossman at 703-771-5698.