Posted on November 15, 2021 at 4:17 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 11/01/[email protected]:19 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
- Total Cases: 34,544 (up 278 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 3.8% (up 0.7% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,206 (up 6 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 301 (up 1 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Vaccine for Children Ages 5-11: Loudoun County is now offering appointments for children ages 5 to 11 to receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine following last week’s approval by state and federal regulators. Parents or guardians who want to have their children vaccinated at the county’s Dulles Town Center site can schedule appointments online through the county’s website. Anyone who needs assistance making an appointment, such as those who do not have access to the internet, should call the COVID-19 Information Line at 703-737-8300 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday. Individuals under 18 who have an appointment for a vaccination must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. As a reminder, vaccinations are free of charge for everyone regardless of immigration or health insurance status. More information about COVID-19 vaccines is online at loudoun.gov/COVID19vaccine.
- Other Vaccination Opportunities: The Pfizer vaccine for 5- to-11-year-olds has the same active ingredient as that given to millions of Americans over the past year, but is provided in a different formulation due to its lower dosage. The vaccine for ages 5 to 11 is currently being shipped nationwide and is expected to be available at medical offices and pharmacies. Parents and guardians should check with their pediatrician’s office or visit vaccines.gov to find other COVID-19 vaccine providers in the community.
- Who Else Can Get a COVID-19 Vaccine: In addition to offering Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to children ages 5 to 11, Loudoun County continues to offer vaccination appointments to:
- COVID-19 Testing Tuesday, November 9: This week's Loudoun County-sponsored COVID-19 testing event will be held tomorrow, Tuesday, November 9, 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., at Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park, 42405 Claudia Drive, Leesburg (Enter the park on Crosstrail Boulevard from Sycolin Road.) The drive-thru event is free and open to all. Anyone who thinks they may have been exposed to COVID-19 should get tested. Anyone who is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue and a new loss of taste or smell or who has been potentially exposed to someone with COVID-19 should be tested, regardless of their vaccination status. Required registration forms can be filled out ahead of time. You can find links to the forms as well as a schedule of testing events online at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing.
- More Information
All Loudoun County News
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Loudoun County Public Schools
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19