Posted on October 14, 2021 at 1:25 PM by MaryFrances Forcier
Project Update: October 14, 2021
- At its Tuesday, October 5, 2021, meeting, the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors approved recommendation of the Finance/Government Operations and Economic Development Committee to develop guidelines that would allow affected Selma Estates property owners to choose whether to sell their property to the county or to perform their own mitigation using county grant funding.
- To learn more about the recommendation, please view the item prepared for the October 5 meeting (PDF).
- View the video of the board meeting in which this action was approved.
- County staff are now working to develop guidelines for this project, including how to formulate acquisition offers cost estimates, and funding alternatives for the project.
- Coordination between county departments of Transportation and Capital Infrastructure, General Services, Finance and Budget, and the County Attorney’s Office will be necessary to develop the project guidelines.
- If you have questions regarding the next steps in this process, please contact Maggie Auer, project manager, by email or call 703-777-0222.
Stay Informed About This Project