Loudoun County will continue providing COVID-19 vaccinations to anyone 12 years and older at the Dulles Town Center clinic for an additional week beyond the previously scheduled closure of the facility. The vaccination site is now scheduled to close permanently at 12:00 p.m. on Friday, September 3, 2021.
This brief extension of services at the Dulles Town Center will bridge the county’s vaccination operations to the planned opening of an alternate, smaller vaccination clinic in early September. The details about the opening of a new vaccination site will be provided as soon as possible.
The extension of vaccination operations adds the following vaccination opportunities to the county’s existing schedule:
- Friday, August 27: 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 28: 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 31: 4:00 – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 3: 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
The county’s vaccination site is closed on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. The complete schedule is posted on the county’s website at loudoun.gov/covid19vaccine. No appointment is necessary; however, residents make may an appointment on the county’s website.
In addition to receiving a vaccine from Loudoun County, COVID-19 vaccines are available from many providers throughout the community, such as medical offices and pharmacies including, but not limited to, CVS, Giant Food, Harris Teeter, Safeway, Walgreens, Walmart and Wegmans. The Health Department encourages everyone 12 and older who has not yet been vaccinated to visit vaccines.gov to find a vaccination site near you.
In addition to vaccination, to help curb the increase in COVID-19 cases that Loudoun County has been experiencing, the Health Department recommends everyone to:
- Wear a mask in indoor public settings
- Stay 6 feet away from people who do not live in your household
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Wash your hands frequently
- Stay home when sick
- Avoid contact with sick people
- Know the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and get tested if you’re symptomatic, or if potentially exposed to COVID-19, regardless of your vaccination status.
Learn more about protecting yourself and your family on the Virginia Department of Health website.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus, call the Health Department's information line at 703-737-8300, or email the Health Department.
# # #