Posted on July 2, 2021 at 5:17 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 07/01/[email protected]:58 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 28,095 (down 4 since last report; 4 cases were reallocated to other jurisdictions)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 0.9% (unchanged since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,089 (unchanged since last report)
- Total Deaths: 283 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
All Loudoun County News
- Lose Your Vaccination Card? It happens. But all is not lost. For vaccine card replacement, use the Vaccination Record Request Portal to view and print a record of your COVID-19 vaccinations or call the Virginia Immunization Information System (VIIS) Help Desk at 804-495-7135, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday for assistance.
- Face Mask Requirements in Schools: The Virginia State Health Commissioner has issued an Order of Public Health Emergency that requires anyone 5 years of age or older to wear a face mask while indoors at a public or private K-12 school. The order is in effect through July 25, 2021. Federal law requires masks on planes, buses (including school buses), trains and other forms of public transportation. Health officials encourage people who are fully vaccinated to continue to wear masks whenever and wherever they would be more comfortable doing so.
- Free Vaccine Clinic July 4: Declare your independence from COVID-19 by getting vaccinated during the July Fourth celebration at Ida Lee Park, 60 Ida Lee Drive in Leesburg, Sunday, July 4, from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. No need to pre-register. This is one of several community vaccination clinics being held in Loudoun County over the next few months.
- Loudoun Vaccine Clinic Closed Saturday: The Loudoun County COVID-19 vaccination clinic at Dulles Town Center will be closed Saturday, July 3. The next opening for the clinic is Tuesday, July 6, 3:00 - 6:30 p.m. Plan to walk in to get a vaccine or schedule an appointment online. Anyone 12 and older is eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Note that anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- From Daily to Weekly Report: This is the final daily Loudoun County COVID-19 Summary Report. Starting next week, on Tuesday, July 6, the report will transition to weekly, with spot reports published as needed. Beginning July 12, the weekly COVID-19 Summary Report will be published on Mondays. As a reminder, the latest COVID-19 data is available on the Virginia Department of Health’s website at any time.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19