Posted on June 30, 2021 at 4:37 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 06/29/[email protected]:04 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 28,097 (down 5 since last report; 5 cases were reallocated to other jurisdictions)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 1.1% (unchanged since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,089 (unchanged since last report)
- Total Deaths: 283 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
- COVID-19 Testing Program Ends: Loudoun County has discontinued our weekly COVID-19 testing events. Demand for testing has declined since the county began sponsoring the events last year. In June, the weekly average of people who were tested at the events was 47, with a low of 20 people at one event and a high of 60 at another. Testing is now widely available in the community, including at doctors’ officers and pharmacies. You can find information on COVID-19 testing as well as testing locations in Loudoun at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
- Loudoun Vaccine Clinic Open Friday: Anyone 12 and older is welcome to walk in to the Loudoun County COVID-19 vaccination clinic at Dulles Town Center Friday, July 2, 2021, from 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. You can also schedule an appointment online.
- Community Vaccination Clinic July 4: Enjoy the fireworks at Ida Lee Pak in Leesburg Sunday, July 4, and get vaccinated against COVID-19 at the same time. The vaccines will be available from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. as part of the holiday celebration at 60 Ida Lee Drive in Leesburg. No pre-registration is required. This is one of several community vaccination clinics scheduled in Loudoun County over the next few months.
- From Daily Report to Weekly Report: This is the last week this COVID-19 Summary Report is published daily. Next week, Loudoun County’s daily COVID-19 Summary Report will transition to a weekly report, with spot reports published any time as needed. Beginning July 12, the weekly COVID-19 Summary Report will be published on Mondays. The latest COVID-19 data is available on the Virginia Department of Health’s website any time.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19