The original item was published from June 25, 2021 5:04 PM to June 28, 2021 12:48 PM
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 06/24/[email protected]:03 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 28,085 (up 1 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 0.7% (down 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,088 (unchanged since last report)
- Total Deaths: 283 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
- Loudoun's Vaccination Clinic Open Saturday: The Loudoun County COVID-19 vaccination clinic at Dulles Town Center will be open tomorrow, Saturday, June 26, 2021, from 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. No appointment is necessary. Anyone 12 and older is eligible for a vaccination on a first-come, first-served basis during the clinic's scheduled hours of operation. The clinic is located at 21090 Dulles Town Circle in Sterling. Note: Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Community Vaccination Clinic June 27: A community COVID-19 vaccination clinic is scheduled Sunday, June 27, 2021, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., at Rolling Ridge Elementary School, 500 E. Frederick Drive, Sterling. The event will offer the two-dose Pfizer vaccine to anyone 12 and older. Visit loudoun.gov/vaccineevents for details.
- Why Get Vaccinated: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers many reasons to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Being fully vaccinated can:
- Free COVID-19 Testing Tuesday in South Riding: Loudoun County will hold a drive-thru COVID-19 testing event Tuesday, June 29, 2021,10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., at Dulles South Recreation & Community Center, 24950 Riding Center Drive, South Riding. The event is free and open to all. Required registration forms, which can be printed and filled out ahead of time, are available at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19