Posted on June 21, 2021 at 4:41 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 06/17/[email protected]:35 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 28,045 (up 12 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 0.5% (down 0.2% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,087 (up 1 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 281 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
- Virginia Reaches Significant Milestone in COVID-19 Vaccinations: Governor Ralph Northam announced Monday that 70% of adults 18 years and older in Virginia have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine. That figure is even higher in Loudoun, where 75.4% of the adult population has received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine, according to the Virginia Department of Health. To date, over 8.8 million doses of vaccine have been administered in Virginia and more than 4.2 million individuals, or 60.3% of the population 18 and older, are fully vaccinated.
- Next Opening of Loudoun Vaccine Clinic is June 22: The next opportunity to receive a free COVID-19 vaccine at Loudoun County's vaccination clinic at Dulles Town Center is tomorrow, Tuesday, June 22, 2021, when the clinic will be open from 1:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Free COVID-19 Testing Event June 22: Loudoun County holds another drive-thru COVID-19 testing event tomorrow, Tuesday, June 22, 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., at Cascades Library, 21030 Whitfield Place, Potomac Falls.
- The testing event is open to everyone. There are no age or residency requirements.
- No prescriptions or appointments necessary.
- A person does not have to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 to be tested.
- A PCR test (nasal swab) will be administered, which tests for the novel coronavirus.
- Results will be available within a week.
- No antibody testing will be offered.
- No COVID-19 vaccine will be available at this event.
- Required registration forms can be downloaded, filled out and printed in advance. They are available at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19