Posted on June 10, 2021 at 5:05 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 06/09/[email protected]:13 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 28,007 (up 16 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 1.1% (down 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,084 (up 3 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 280 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
- Community Vaccination Clinics Scheduled: As we reported in an earlier blog post today, several community events offering COVID-19 vaccine to members of the public are scheduled in Loudoun County over the next several weeks. Vaccinations are free of charge for everyone regardless of immigration or health insurance status.
- The vaccination events are intended to increase access to COVID-19 vaccine by providing more opportunities in various locations throughout the county. The events will offer the 2-dose Pfizer vaccine to anyone 12 and older.
- The vaccination events are open to anyone on a first-come, first-served basis as long as vaccine supplies last; however, appointments are also available through pre-registration.
- The first clinic is scheduled for this Sunday, June 13, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., at Leesburg Elementary School, 323 Plaza Street NE, Leesburg.
- The schedule of community vaccination events and optional pre-registration information is posted at loudoun.gov/vaccineevents.
- Remembering Regional COVID-19 Victims: The Northern Virginia Regional Commission (NVRC) held a remembrance ceremony June 9, 2021, to honor those in the region who lost their lives to COVID-19. Since the pandemic began, the deaths of at least, 2,300 people from the counties, cities and towns that comprise the NVRC have been attributed to COVID-19. A video of the ceremony is available on the NVRC's Facebook page.
- COVID-19 Testing Next Week: The next Loudoun County-sponsored COVID-19 testing event is scheduled for Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., at Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park, 42405 Claudia Drive, Leesburg. (Enter the park on Crosstrail Boulevard from Sycolin Road.) The drive-thru testing event is free and open to all. Details are online at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19