Posted on June 7, 2021 at 4:58 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 06/01/[email protected]:11 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 27,940 (up 17 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 1.3% (down 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,074 (up 1 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 278 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
- Delaying Medical Care Due to COVID-19: An estimated 41% of adults in the United States have avoided or delayed medical care, including urgent or emergency care and routine care, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Health officials encourage everyone who has put off a screening, especially screenings for cancer, to see their health care provider. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provides an overview of recommended cancer screenings.
- County Hosts COVID-19 Testing Event June 8: The next Loudoun County-sponsored COVID-19 testing event is scheduled for Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at Franklin Park, 17501 Franklin Park Drive, Purcellville (Follow signs to the baseball field parking lot.) The free, drive-thru event is open to all. It's one of several testing events scheduled for Tuesdays in June. The complete schedule and more details are online at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19