Posted on May 25, 2021 at 4:46 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 05/24/[email protected]:30 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 27,873 (up 9 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 2.1% (down 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,069 (up 3 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 278 (up 1 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
- COVID-19 Testing Events in June: As we reported in an earlier blog post today, Loudoun County has scheduled another series of free, drive-thru COVID-19 testing events through June 2021. The events will be held on Tuesdays, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., at the following locations:
- June 1: Ray Muth Sr. Memorial Park, 20971 Marblehead Drive, Ashburn
- June 8: Franklin Park, 17501 Franklin Park Drive, Purcellville (Follow signs to the baseball field parking lot.)
- June 15: Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park, 42405 Claudia Drive, Leesburg (Enter the park on Crosstrail Boulevard from Sycolin Road.)
- June 22: Cascades Library, 21030 Whitfield Place, Potomac Falls (Access the testing location in the back parking lot, near the senior center.)
- June 29: Dulles South Recreation & Community Center, 24950 Riding Center Drive, South Riding
- Read the full news release.
- Not Fully Vaccinated? If you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you should continue to follow public health recommendations about wearing a face mask, staying 6 feet away from others and taking other precautions. Generally, people are considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
- To get vaccinated, schedule an appointment with the Loudoun County Health Department or visit vaccinate.virginia.gov or call 1-877-VAX-IN-VA (877-829-4682).
- V-safe Now Available for Adolescents: V-safe is the smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins after you receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Parents and guardians can now enroll adolescents (ages 12 and older) in v-safe and complete health check-ins on their behalf after they receive a COVID-19 vaccination. All adolescents in the family who are eligible to be vaccinated can be enrolled in v-safe.
- Through v-safe, you can quickly tell the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) if you have any side effects after getting the COVID-19 vaccine. Depending on your answers, someone from the CDC may call to check on you and get more information. V-safe is available in English, Korean, simplified Chinese, Spanish and Vietnamese.
- Read more about the tool from the CDC.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19