Posted on July 2, 2019 at 4:29 PM by Heather Smith
- The project is currently in the preliminary design phase.
- A public information meeting for this project will be held on Monday, July 8, 2019 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in the John Champe High School Cafeteria, 41535 Sacred Mountain Street, Aldie, VA 20105.
- County representatives and design staff will be present to discuss the project’s design and location, to answer your questions, and receive comments on the proposed project.
- Conceptual plans and environmental documents will be available for review at the public hearing on July 8, 2019, or at the Loudoun County Department of Transportation and Capital Infrastructure, 101 Blue Seal Drive, Suite 102, Leesburg, VA, 20175.
- Provide your written or oral comments at the hearing or submit them by August 7, 2019 to Greg Barnes at the address on Blue Seal Drive listed above, or email to the department. Please reference “Northstar Boulevard Extension Project” in the subject line.
- The anticipated release for the Request for Qualifications is November 2019.
- The anticipated release of the Request for Proposals is May 2020.
- The anticipated date for the roadway being open to traffic is May 2024.