Posted on May 3, 2021 at 5:17 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 04/30/[email protected]:04 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- Total Cases: 27,411 (up 102 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 5.1% (down 0.5% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,034 (down 1 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 274 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
Loudoun County Update
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 312,358 (up 13,474 since last report) I Virginia: 6,371,414 (up 180, 535 since last report)
- Loudoun County Residents Fully Vaccinated: 126,342 (up 10,021 since last report)
- Percent of Total Loudoun Population Fully Vaccinated: 30.6% (up 2.5% since last report)
- Percent of Eligible Loudoun Population Fully Vaccinated: 40.6% (up 3.3% since last report)
- Total Vaccine Doses Received Over Last 7 Days: Virginia: 315,370 (down 143,320 since last report)
- Virginia’s COVID-19 Vaccine Summary
- Northern Virginia Regional Commission Dashboard
- Loudoun Leads Virginia in Key Vaccination Rates: The latest data from the Virginia Department of Health shows that Loudoun leads all Virginia Health Districts in the percentage of those individuals 65 and older and those 18 and older who have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine. As of April 26, 2021:
- 84.9% of Loudoun County residents who are age 65 and older have received at least the first dose of vaccine.
- 62% of Loudoun County residents who are age 18 and older have received the first dose of vaccine.
- For those who have not registered to receive a vaccine from the Loudoun County Health Department, you can now schedule an appointment online.
- Next COVID-19 Testing Event is May 4: Loudoun County will continue to host free, drive-thru COVID-19 testing events on Tuesdays through May. All events are from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. The next testing event is Tuesday, May 4, 2021, at Franklin Park, 17501 Franklin Park Drive, Purcellville. The schedule for the rest of May is:
The testing events are free and open to all. There are no age or residency requirements. No prescriptions or appointments are necessary. A person does not have to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 to be tested. A PCR test (nasal swab) will be administered, which tests for the novel coronavirus. No antibody or rapid tests will be offered. No COVID-19 vaccine will be available at these events. More information, including links to required registration forms that can be filled out in advance, may be found at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19