Posted on April 30, 2021 at 5:04 PM by Heather Smith
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 04/29/[email protected]:56 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- Total Cases: 27,309 (up 50 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 5.6% (down 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,035 (up 2 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 274 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
Loudoun County Update
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 298,884 (up 6,230 since last report) I Virginia: 6,190,879 (up 96,912 since last report)
- Loudoun County Residents Fully Vaccinated: 116,321 (up 4,166 since last report)
- Percent of Total Loudoun Population Fully Vaccinated: 28.1% (up 1% since last report)
- Percent of Eligible Loudoun Population Fully Vaccinated: 37.3%
- Total Vaccine Doses Received Over Last 7 Days: Virginia: 458,690 (down 21,500 since last report)
- Virginia’s COVID-19 Vaccine Summary
- Shuttle Service from Loudoun County Transit Stop at Dulles Town Center to Loudoun County Vaccination Site at Dulles Town Center: Beginning Monday, May 3, free shuttle service will assist individuals who arrive for their vaccination appointments at Dulles Town Center via Loudoun County Transit. The shuttle will run between the Loudoun County Transit stop at Dulles Town Center and the Health Department vaccination clinic. Service will take place continuously from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day the clinic is open.
- Guidance for Operating Youth and Summer Camps During COVID-19: Youth and summer camps can play an important role in the lives of children, including supporting their social, emotional, and physical development. Updated CDC guidance can help camp administrators operate while preventing the spread of COVID-19 and protecting campers, their families, staff, and communities. Camp administrators, in collaboration with state, local, territorial, and tribal health officials, can adapt these recommendations to meet the unique needs and circumstances of the populations served in youth day camps.
- Next COVID-19 Testing Event: Loudoun County will hold a free, drive-thru COVID-19 testing event, Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at Franklin Park, 17501 Franklin Park Drive, Purcellville. In addition, the county has scheduled more testing events through the month of May. Details, including the complete schedule as well as required registration forms that can be filled out and printed in advance, are available at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19