Posted on April 27, 2021 at 5:23 PM by Emily Watkins
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 04/26/[email protected]:51 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 27,159 (up 55 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 6.2% (down 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,024 (up 3 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 274 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
- CDC Issues Updated Guidance for Fully Vaccinated Individuals: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued updated guidance for fully vaccinated individuals, some of the updates include:
- Fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask outdoors, except in certain crowded settings and venues.
- Guiding principles for fully vaccinated people are now provided.
- Clarification that fully vaccinated workers no longer need to be restricted from work following an exposure as long as they are asymptomatic.
- Fully vaccinated asymptomatic people without an exposure may be exempted from routine screening testing, if feasible.
- Read the full updated guidance. | Choosing Safe Activities Guide (PDF)
- Next COVID-19 Testing Event: Loudoun County will hold a free, drive-thru COVID-19 testing event, Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at Franklin Park, 17501 Franklin Park Drive, Purcellville. In addition, the county has scheduled more testing events through the month of May. Details, including the complete schedule as well as required registration forms that can be filled out and printed in advance, are available at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19