Posted on April 12, 2021 at 2:02 PM by Nancy McCormick
Due to unforeseen facility issues, the Loudoun County COVID-19 vaccination clinic will be closed Saturday, April 10, 2021. All vaccination appointments are canceled. All individuals who had vaccination appointments on Saturday are being contacted to reschedule their appointments.
People who scheduled their own appointments online will be instructed to log into the Vaccine Administration Management System (VAMS) to reschedule their own appointment in appointments that will be available next week. Anyone who scheduled their appointment by phone or who is having difficulty rescheduling their appointment may call our COVID-19 information line seven days a week, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 703-737-8300.
We regret the late notice and any inconvenience.
More information about the ongoing COVID-19 vaccination effort is posted at loudoun.gov/COVID19vaccine.
Loudoun County encourages residents to stay informed about COVID-19.
# # #
- Sign up for email and text updates about Loudoun’s response to COVID-19 at loudoun.gov/coronavirus.
- Opt in to receive text message updates regarding the COVID-19 pandemic:
- English: Text LCCOVID19 to 888777
- Spanish: Text LCCOVIDESP to 888777
- Follow the Loudoun County Government Facebook page and @LoudounCoGovt on Twitter.