Posted on March 30, 2021 at 5:15 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 3/26/[email protected]:58 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- Total Cases: 25,136 (up 212 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 6.3% (down 0.6% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 945 (up 6 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 269 (up 4 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
Loudoun County Update
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 145,937 (up 10,999 since last report) I Virginia: 3,590,553 (up 233,545 since last report)
- Loudoun County Residents Fully Vaccinated: 51,092 (up 3,474 since last report)
- Vaccine First Doses Received Over Last 7 Days: Loudoun: 36,180 (up 15,810 since last report) | Virginia: 319,750 (up 66,340) since last report)
- Loudoun’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data Dashboard
- Virginia’s COVID-19 Vaccine Summary
All Loudoun County News
- Tuesday Testing: Beginning March 30, 2021, Loudoun County is hosting free drive-thru COVID-19 testing every Tuesday, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at various locations around the county through April 27, 2021.
- March 30: Franklin Park, 17501 Franklin Park Drive, Purcellville.
- April 6: Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park, 42405 Claudia Drive, Leesburg (Enter the park on Crosstrail Boulevard from Sycolin Road.)
- April 13: Cascades Library, 21030 Whitfield Place, Potomac Falls (Access the testing location in the back parking lot, near the senior center.)
- April 20: Dulles South Recreation & Community Center, 24950 Riding Center Drive, South Riding
- April 27: Ray Muth Sr. Memorial Park, 20971 Marblehead Drive, Ashburn
- More details and required registration forms that can be filled out in advance are available at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
- Health Officials Discourage Travel: The Loudoun County Health Department continues to discourage non-essential travel, particularly for spring break and upcoming holidays, to slow the spread of COVID-19 and limit the potential of bringing variant forms of the coronavirus back into the community. The guidance is to:
- More information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
A complete schedule of testing events as well as registration forms that are available to download and fill out ahead of time are available at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing.