Posted on March 5, 2021 at 4:44 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 3/4/[email protected]:10 p.m.
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 23,352 (up 80 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 7.2% (up 0.4% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 879 (unchanged since last report)
- Total Deaths: 252 (up 2 since last report)
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 82,898 (up 2,623 since last report) I Virginia: 2,175,489 (up 53,166 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Loudoun Vaccine Data Update: As reported in our weekly Vaccine Data Update published today (3/5/21), Loudoun County continues to make progress on the administration of COVID-19 vaccines for people who are on the county’s waitlist.
- Loudoun County has started offering appointments to individuals in the current priority groups who submitted pre-registrations online or by phone on January 25. (Advanced from January 16 in the last report).
- The number of people who remain on the waitlist of people who submitted pre-screening surveys by 5 p.m. on February 12 is 35,394. (Down more than 11,000 since the last report).
- More than 27,500 Loudoun County residents are fully vaccinated with two doses of vaccine (Up 5,422 since last Friday’s report).
- Next COVID-19 Testing Event March 9: The next Loudoun County-sponsored drive-thru COVID-19 testing event is scheduled for March 9, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park, 42405 Claudia Drive, Leesburg. (Enter the park from Sycolin Road onto Crosstrail Boulevard). A testing event will also take place at the same location on March 11. The county is holding free, twice-weekly events on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., at various locations throughout March. The complete schedule and links to registration forms that can be filled out ahead of time may be found at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
- Virtual Mental Health First Aid: Anyone interested in having a better understanding of mental illness is encouraged to sign up for one of the upcoming free, virtual Loudoun County Mental Health First Aid trainings. A general class for adults will be held March 16 & 17, 2021; a class for adults who interact with young people will be held March 19 & 26, 2021. Find details and a link to register at loudoun.gov/mhfirstaid.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19