Posted on February 26, 2021 at 5:07 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 2/25/[email protected]:52 p.m.
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 22,939 (up 66 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 7.6% (up 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 851 (up 2 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 214 (up 6 since last report)
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 64,039 (up 4,959 since last report) I Virginia: 1,781,339 (up 71,511 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Loudoun Vaccine Data Update: Beginning today, Friday (2/26/21), Loudoun County will publish a weekly COVID-19 vaccine update to include the number of people remaining on the waitlist, the number of doses distributed to the county that week and the number of people who have received both doses of the vaccine. The update will also include the date on which people who pre-registered are being contacted for appointments. For example, the county is now making appointments for individuals who pre-registered on January 16. Read details about the vaccine update in our earlier blog post.
- COVID-19 Testing Events Next Week: Loudoun County's next COVID-19 testing events are scheduled for Tuesday, March 2 and Thursday, March 4, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at Franklin Park 17501 Franklin Park Drive, Purcellville. More information, including links to registration forms you can fill out in advance, may be found at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
- Watch Out for Vaccine-Related Scams: Make sure that any information you access on the internet about vaccination efforts ends with “.gov” to make sure the information is official. When a vaccine appointment becomes available through the Loudoun County Health Department, there will be no charge. State and local agencies will never call, email or text to ask someone for a social security number or immigration status in connection with vaccination.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19