Posted on February 23, 2021 at 5:06 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 2/22/[email protected]:09 p.m.
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 22,762 (up 58 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 8.1% (down 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 835 (up 3 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 205 (up 2 since last report)
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 57,571 (up 499 since last report) I Virginia: 1,632,700 (up 30,198 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Upcoming COVID-19 Testing Events
- February 24: Loudoun County is holding a large-scale, drive-thru COVID-19 testing event tomorrow, Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park, 42405 Claudia Drive in Leesburg. (Enter the park from Sycolin Road onto Crosstrail Boulevard.)
- February 25: Loudoun County is hosting twice-weekly, drive-thru COVID-19 testing events on Tuesdays and Thursdays at multiple locations through March. The next event is Thursday, February 25, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. at Dulles South Recreation & Community Center, 24950 Riding Center Drive, South Riding.
- The testing events are free and open to all. More information, including links to registration forms for the events that can be filled out in advance, may be found at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
- Get Your Vaccine Questions Answered: Loudoun County Health Director Dr. David Goodfriend will answer your questions about COVID-19 vaccine during a Facebook Live question-and-answer session on the Loudoun County Government's Facebook page Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. You can submit your questions in advance through the scheduled event on Facebook. Read our earlier post for details.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19