Posted on February 22, 2021 at 5:08 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 2/19/[email protected]:55 p.m.
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 22,704 (up 218 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 8.2% (up 0.5% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 832 (up 2 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 203 (up 8 since last report)
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 57,072 (up 3,507 since last report) I Virginia: 1,602,502 (up 89,129 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Data Migration Continues on Statewide Registration System: As we reported over the weekend, the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) continues to work to improve the new statewide system for COVID-19 vaccine pre-registration and to migrate the pre-registration data from health districts across the state, including Loudoun. Many people who submitted a Loudoun County pre-screening survey prior to 5:00 p.m., February 12, have not been able find themselves in the statewide system because the “Check the List” feature is not yet working correctly. Please note that anyone who previously submitted a pre-screening survey to Loudoun County is still on the county’s waitlist and we are working to schedule vaccination appointments for those on the list. Find out more in our earlier update.
- Smaller COVID-19 Testing Event Feb. 23. Loudoun County is hosting twice-weekly, drive-thru COVID-19 testing events on Tuesdays and Thursdays at multiple locations through March. This week's events are scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday, Feb. 23 and Thursday, Feb. 25, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. at Dulles South Recreation & Community Center, 24950 Riding Center Drive, South Riding.
- Large-Scale COVID-19 Testing Event Feb. 24: Loudoun County will hold a mass drive-thru COVID-19 testing event this Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park, 42405 Claudia Drive in Leesburg. (Enter the park from Sycolin Road onto Crosstrail Boulevard.)
- The testing events are free and open to all. More information, including links to registration forms you can fill out in advance for any of the upcoming testing events, may be found at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19