Posted on February 17, 2021 at 12:52 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 2/12/[email protected]:35 p.m.
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 22,310 (up 303 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 9.1% (down 2.4% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 818 (up 4 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 195 (up 2 since last report)
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 48,340 (up 4,692 since last report) I Virginia: 1,399,221 (up 155,990 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- New Statewide Vaccine Pre-registration System Launches. The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) launched the statewide system for vaccine pre-registration today.
- The system includes a ‘Check the List’ feature, which allows individuals to search by their email address and phone number to confirm whether they are registered. The feature is not fully functioning and many Loudoun individuals who submitted a pre-screening survey to the county prior to 5:00 p.m., February 12 are unable to find themselves on the list.
- VDH says data migration is continuing throughout the week and it may take several days for your name to appear in the centralized system. Everyone who has previously submitted a pre-screening survey to Loudoun County is still on the list, and their status will not be affected.
- Loudoun will continue to schedule vaccine appointments with those who are pre-registered with the county.
- The change to the statewide system will not impact individuals who have already scheduled an appointment or who are waiting to receive a second dose. Read more in the blog post published this afternoon.
- Board of Supervisors to Hear COVID-19 Update. Loudoun County officials, including Health Director Dr. David Goodfriend, will provide an update on COVID-19 and the county’s response to the pandemic at tonight’s (2/16/21) Board of Supervisors meeting, which begins at 5:00 p.m.
- COVID-19 Testing Events Continue: Loudoun County's next free, drive-thru COVID-19 testing event is scheduled for Thursday, February 18, 2021, at Cascades Library, 21030 Whitfield Place, Potomac Falls, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Find more details at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
- Virtual Opioid Overdose Reversal training: Space is available in upcoming Revive! classes, Loudoun County’s virtual opioid overdose reversal training. Anyone who uses opioids or knows someone who does is encouraged to take the class to learn how to recognize and respond to an opioid overdose. Choose from either Thursday, February 18, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. or Thursday, February 25, 2021, at 5:30 p.m. Details and a link to register for the free, one-hour class can be found at loudoun.gov/revive.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19