Posted on February 10, 2021 at 4:29 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 2/9/[email protected]:01 p.m.
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 21,808 (up 85 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 12.0% (up 0.2% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 798 (up 5 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 191 (up 2 since last report)
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 41,511 (up 890 since last report) I Virginia: 1,156,117 (up 25,354 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Winter weather impacts. The forecast of inclement weather for Thursday, February 11, 2021, has caused some changes in operations related to COVID-19.
- February 11 testing event canceled. The COVID-19 testing event scheduled for February 11 at Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park has been canceled. There are other county-sponsored testing events scheduled throughout February. Find details at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
- Delayed opening for COVID-19 call center & vaccination clinic: Due to the forecast, the Health Department’s COVID-19 call center (703-737-8300) is scheduled to open later than usual, at 12:00 p.m., February 11. In addition, the county’s vaccination clinic is also opening late, at 12:00 p.m., Everyone who had vaccination appointments Thursday morning is being contacted to reschedule, Find the latest information about COVID-19 vaccine in Loudoun at loudoun.gov/covid19vaccine
Ask the experts at the VDH Vaccinate Virginia Town Hall. Join the Virginia Department of Health for a virtual town hall tonight (2/10/21) at 7:00 p.m. about COVID-19 vaccine. Community and medical leaders answer your questions about the COVID-19 vaccine. Get details from VDH.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19