Posted on January 29, 2021 at 10:36 AM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 1/27/[email protected]:57 p.m.
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 19,821 (up 313 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 13.7% (up 0.3% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 741 (up 12 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 175 (up 2 since last report)
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 23,866 (up 725 since last report) I Virginia: 641,873 (up 38,890 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- New text message service for positive COVID-19 tests. The Virginia Department of Health has launched a new service that will send texts to people who test positive for COVID-19. This new text messaging service will be used to alert anyone with a registered valid mobile phone number of a positive COVID-19 test result. The message will contain a link and a code to allow the message recipient to anonymously submit the test result through COVIDWISE, Virginia’s free COVID-19 Exposure Notifications app, to share with others who may have been exposed. VDH says the new service is intended to streamline the process for positive test result awareness and exposure notifications. Details in this news release from VDH.
- Next Loudoun COVID-19 testing events are February 2 & 4. Loudoun County kicks off twice-weekly, free drive-thru COVID-19 testing events at multiple locations beginning the first week of February. The events will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. These smaller events will provide regular, predictable testing opportunities for the community. The complete schedule and more information, including links to registration forms, can be found at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
- Looking for work during a pandemic: Today's job search process has changed tremendously, making the need to search strategically all the more important. The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center is offering a "Strategize Your Job Search" webinar, Tuesday, February 2, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. You will gain valuable insight in how to strategize and succeed in your job search. Pre-registration is required. Register for the free webinar at loudoun.gov/wrcworkshops.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19