Posted on January 19, 2021 at 4:49 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 17,236 (up 1,201 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 15.8% (down 0.4% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 692 (up 12 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 170 (up 4 since last report)
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 12,395 | Virginia: 341,388
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- COVID-19 Vaccination Registration Update: Limited Vaccine Supply Results in Limited Appointments Available: In the last week, the Loudoun County Health Department has received more than 50,000 inquiries regarding appointments for COVID-19 vaccinations. At this time, all currently available vaccine doses in Loudoun are allocated to individuals who are included in the Phase 1a (PDF) or Phase 1b (PDF) priority groups, and vaccination continues on a daily basis. As a result, there will be a delay in making additional appointments for those who have completed the pre-screening survey until more vaccine arrives in Loudoun. Currently, Loudoun receives weekly vaccine shipments, but it is unclear how much vaccine Loudoun will receive week to week.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
Loudoun County Public Schools
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #