The original item was published from January 14, 2021 3:47 PM to January 14, 2021 4:14 PM
Project Status: January 14, 2021
- Virginia Department of Emergency Management (VDEM) is currently reviewing the county’s Flood Mitigation Assistance grant application. If VDEM approves, the grant application will be forwarded to FEMA.
- The county has been informed by VDEM that original photos of each side of the house on the eight properties included in the grant are needed to complete the application.
- On January 15, between 7:30 and 8:30 a.m., the Department of Building and Development would like to access those properties for the sole purpose of taking a photo of each of the four sides of the house and one streetview.
- Staff will be on each property for only the minimum amount of time required to obtain these photos (approximately five minutes)
- The county must submit the photos by the close of business Friday, January 15, 2021, so this need is urgent.
- If your property is one of the eight included in the application, please email Ryan Reed at the Department of Building and Development to affirm that the county has permission to access your property for the purpose of four photos.
- Please call Ryan Reed with any problems, issues or concerns at 571-252-0675.
Stay Informed About This Project
If you have questions about the flood mitigation project, email Ryan Reed at the Department of Building and Development or call 703-737-8426.