Posted on January 12, 2021 at 4:52 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 15,604 (up 161 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 17.0% (down 0.2% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 668 (unchanged since last report)
- Total Deaths: 165 (up 1 since last report)
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 7,801 | Virginia: 200,402
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- What to Expect after Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine: As Loudoun County begins Phase 1b vaccinations (PDF) for COVID-19, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reminds anyone who will be getting a COVID-19 vaccine that they may experience some side effects, which are normal signs that your body is building protection. These side effects may feel like flu and may even affect your ability to do daily activities, but they should go away in a few days. Learn more from the CDC.
- Please note that the Health Department continues to experience a high volume of calls and emails related to the COVID-19 vaccine. We appreciate your patience as we work to follow up with you as soon as possible regarding the next steps in the vaccination process.
- For more information about COVID-19 vaccination efforts in Loudoun County, visit loudoun.gov/COVID19vaccine.
- Loudoun Hosts Virtual Job Fair January 27:The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center will host a Virtual Job Fair Wednesday, January 27, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
The Virtual Job Fair will feature dozens of local employers with full-time, part-time and flex-schedule job openings in Loudoun County and the region. Those planning to attend the job fair must register in advance online. Once registered, attendees will be able to view the full list of all employers attending. Find details in the news release.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #