Posted on January 11, 2021 at 5:28 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 15,443 (up 224 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 17.2% (down 0.4% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 668 (up 7 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 164 (up 2 since last report)
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 7,439 | Virginia: 189,283
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Are You in Phase 1b? Here’s What You Need to Know: The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) announced that Loudoun County may begin Phase 1b (PDF) vaccinations this week. Read the news release.
- NOTE: The Health Department is experiencing a high volume of calls and emails. We appreciate your patience as we work to follow up with you as soon as possible regarding the next steps in the vaccination process.
- For more information about COVID-19 vaccination efforts in Loudoun County, visit loudoun.gov/COVID19vaccine.
- Find out which phase of the vaccination campaign you fall in: Loudoun County is currently vaccinating Phase 1a and Phase 1b. Find out which vaccination phase you fall in by taking a brief quiz from VDH.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #