Posted on January 8, 2021 at 5:24 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 15,219 (up 124 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 17.6% (down 0.5% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 661 (up 2 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 162 (no change since last report)
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 5,753 | Virginia: 148,909
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Select Virginia Health Districts to Begin COVID-19 Phase 1b Vaccinations during the week of January 11: The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) has authorized Loudoun and ten other health districts to begin Phase 1b vaccinations next week. It will take several weeks to months to vaccinate Virginians who fall into Phase 1b. Next week, Loudoun County will provide more information about accessing vaccine locally to members of Phase 1b.
- PPP is Re-Opening for New and Existing Borrowers: The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), in consultation with the Treasury Department, announced today that the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) will re-open the week of January 11 for new borrowers and certain existing PPP borrowers. To promote access to capital, initially only community financial institutions will be able to make First Draw PPP Loans on Monday, January 11, and Second Draw PPP Loans on Wednesday, January 13. The PPP will open to all participating lenders shortly thereafter.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #