Posted on January 7, 2021 at 5:26 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 15,095 (up 122 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 18.1% (up 0.6% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 659 (up 2 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 162 (up 1 since last report)
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 5,221 | Virginia: 135,863
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Virtual Mental Health First Aid Trainings Scheduled in January: Anyone interested in having a better understanding of mental illness is encouraged to sign up for one of the next virtual Loudoun County Mental Health First Aid trainings.
- The free classes cover:
- Common signs and symptoms of mental illness
- Common signs and symptoms of substance use
- How to interact with a person in crisis
- How to connect the person with help
- Information on trauma, addiction and self-care
- Upcoming Classes
- A general class for adults is set for January 20 & 21, 2021, from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. each day. The deadline to register is January 11.
- A class for adults who interact with young people will be held January 28 & 29, 2021, from 12:00 – 3:00 p.m. each day. The deadline to register is January 19.
- Find details and a link to register at loudoun.gov/mhfirstaid.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #