Posted on January 6, 2021 at 6:07 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 14,973 (up 187 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 17.5% (up 0.8% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 657 (up 3 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 161 (no change since last report)
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 4,646 | Virginia: 116,247
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- COVID-19 Vaccine: When and Where Do You Get It? Virginia Governor Ralph Northam has provided additional details about the commonwealth’s COVID-19 vaccination efforts that will begin to ramp up in the coming weeks. This announcement provides additional clarity to when and where members of the public will receive COVID-19 vaccine when it is their turn. Read the news release.
- Opioid Overdose Reversal Virtual Training: Loudoun County has scheduled several virtual training sessions for January 2021 on how to recognize and respond to an opioid overdose. The next REVIVE! sessions are scheduled for January 11, 2021, 5:30 p.m.; January 14, 2021, 12:00 p.m.; and January 19, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
- The free, one-hour training covers signs of opioid overdose and how to respond to an opioid overdose with the administration of naloxone, a drug that can be used to treat narcotic overdoses in emergency situations.
- Any registered participant completing the training will be eligible to receive free naloxone nasal spray. Anyone who uses opioids or knows someone who is using opioids is encouraged to sign up for the training.
- Pre-registration is required and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Register at loudoun.gov/revive.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #