Posted on December 30, 2020 at 4:26 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 13,996 (up 148 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 12.5% (up 0.8% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 643 (up 4 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 158 (up 2 since last report)
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 1,583 | Virginia: 54,295
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- College Students Encouraged to Get Tested if Returning to Campus in January: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) encourages college students who are planning to return to campus in January to get tested for COVID-19 before and after they return to school.
- Visit the Virginia Department of Health's website to find COVID-19 testing locations in Loudoun County and Northern Virginia, including one-day testing events. Enter your locality in the search field to find locations near you.
- If you have questions about testing or need help finding testing, call the Health Department information line at 703-737-8300, Monday-Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or send an email.
- Find more safe travel tips from the CDC.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #