Posted on December 18, 2020 at 4:48 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 12,386 (up 89 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 12.9% (up 0.3% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 616 (up 4 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 155 (no change since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- COVID-19 Vaccine Safety: The safety of COVID-19 vaccines has been—and continues to be—a top priority. The U.S. vaccine safety system ensures that all vaccines are as safe and effective as possible. The COVID-19 vaccine has been developed using proven methods. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) will approve only vaccines that have passed rigorous standards for use in the U.S. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccine safety from the Virginia Department of Health.
- Protective Orders During COVID-19: Survivors of domestic violence who have been exposed to COVID-19 and need protection can still file a protective order.
- In Case You Missed It: Loudoun County Health Department Director Dr. David Goodfriend provided a COVID-19 update yesterday on Facebook Live. Watch it here.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #