Posted on December 17, 2020 at 5:08 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 12,297 (up 104 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 12.6% (up 0.3% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 612 (up 11 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 155 (up 1 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Reminder: Virtual COVID-19 Update with Health Director Tonight: Loudoun County will host a virtual live COVID-19 question-and-answer session with Health Department Director Dr. David Goodfriend on Thursday, December 17, 2020, from 6:00 to 6:30 p.m. The live event will provide an opportunity to hear from Dr. Goodfriend about the latest trends and developments related to the COVID-19 pandemic and to ask questions regarding COVID-19 symptoms, testing, vaccines or other timely topics. Members of the public may participate in the virtual meeting in two ways:
- County Operational Status Thursday, December 17, 2020: Some of the county's operations have been impacted by the weather. View the details online.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #