Posted on December 16, 2020 at 4:56 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 12,193 (up 164 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 12.3% (down 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 601 (up 6 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 154 (no change since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Loudoun to Host Virtual COVID-19 Update with Health Director December 17: Loudoun County will host a virtual live COVID-19 question-and-answer session with Health Department Director Dr. David Goodfriend on Thursday, December 17, 2020, from 6:00 to 6:30 p.m. The live event will provide an opportunity to hear from Dr. Goodfriend about the latest trends and developments related to the COVID-19 pandemic and to ask questions regarding COVID-19 symptoms, testing, vaccines or other timely topics. Members of the public may participate in the virtual meeting in two ways:
- Loudoun County Operational Status, December 16: Some of the county's operations have been impacted by the snowy weather. View the details online.
- PRCS Inclement Weather Guidelines: Keep current on weather-related changes in operations for the Loudoun County Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Services (PRCS). Find PRCS inclement weather guidelines online, follow @loudounprcs on Facebook, contact your local PRCS center/park office, or call 703-777-0343.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities that may be impacted by the pandemic.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #