Posted on December 14, 2020 at 4:55 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 11,937 (up 392 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 12.1% (up 0.7% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 584 (up 4 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 151 (no change since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Virginia's COVID-19 Vaccine Town Hall: The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) and WRIC ABC 8News are hosting a virtual town hall on the COVID-19 Vaccine on Wednesday, December 16, 2020, from 7-8:30 p.m. The town hall will be a moderated discussion with a team of medical professionals who will answer your questions about the vaccine.
- This event will be live broadcast and streaming on several channels.
- Send your questions prior to the show to [email protected] or post them on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #VaccinateVirginia.
- Get the details from the VDH website.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #