Posted on December 4, 2020 at 5:00 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 10,469 (up 93 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 9.4% (up 0.6% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 568 (up 1 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 150 (no change since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- COVID-19 Vaccine Community Conversations: Learn more about how Virginia is preparing for the COVID-19 vaccine. The Virginia Department of Health is hosting a series of free online community conversations starting next week. Get the details and register online.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #