Posted on November 30, 2020 at 4:36 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 10,049 (up 537 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 7.3% (down 0.6% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 556 (up 12 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 143 (up 4 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- An Important Message from Northern Virginia's Health Directors: Watch this important video message from the Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, and Prince William Health Districts regarding COVID-19 and the mutual efforts to stop the spread and flatten the curve of the coronavirus in our communities. Learn more about work in the region from the Northern Virginia Regional Commission at novaregion.org.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #